Reims Champagne-Ardenne University is committed to obtaining the Human Resources Strategy for Researchers label. A label that will contribute to the attractiveness of the university.
Join a workshop !
Human Resources Strategy for Researchers (HRS4R) is a European label awarded to higher education and research institutions and research organizations. It rewards good practices in terms of human resources: recruitment and working conditions of researchers and staff related to research.
The HR Excellence in Research label is awarded by the European Commission and allows institutions to:
- benefit from European and international visibility and attractiveness;
- join a European network of researchers and research institutions sharing common values and good practices;
- provide a stimulating and supportive work environment for researchers;
- progress in the management of its human resources;
- respect the contractual obligations to which the institution subscribes by signing Horizon 2020 grant agreements.
The HRS4R label is based in particular on the European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers published in 2005 by the European Commission.
A signatory as of 2006, the university wishes through this labelling to renew its commitment, at European level, in recruitment, monitoring and career development of its researchers.
As part of a voluntary and determined quality approach based on this model, the university is committed to supporting and promoting the mobility of researchers, exchanging best practices, transparency of recruitment processes and promoting an attractive learning environment.
The HRS4R label is based on 40 principles within 4 areas:
- Ethics, integrity and professional values
- Researchers’ recruitment
- Working conditions and social security
- Training and the development of research career
These 4 areas will be the subject of 4 workshops
Join a workshop!
The initiative undertaken by the university is organized around a steering group and four workshops open to researchers and laboratory administrative, technical and research staff, dealing with items previously identified. Online registration.