CEREP, IUFM , 23 rue Clément Ader BP 175, 51685 Reims Cedex 2, FRANCE
Name of the laboratory's secretary : Helene Dedours
Email address : email@example.com
Phone : (33) 3 26 50 77 92
Access website (in french)
The CEREP (Center for studies and researches on employments and professionalization) is a multidisciplinary Center which gathers some of the URCA ‘s researchers in the fields of Education sciences and sociology. It also integrates researchers coming from information sciences as well as researchers issued from the section STAPS (sports) ; The CEREP’s researches are about the professionalization processes understood in a double perspective : the transformation processes of professional groups, the integration processes of individuals to professions.
Head of laboratory
Pr Daniel Niclot
Phone: 03 26 50 59 86
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic, technical and administrative staff: 44 University lecturers and researchers, 1 secretary.
PhD students: 22
Professions-professionalizations-professional practices-professional rhetorics-professional identities-education-training -careers-informal education- professional integration-identity constructions-universitarization-tertiarisation-gender studies.
Primary, secondary and high school teaching - social work-companies- associations – sport – handicap - university
- professional practices of primary school teachers and the professionalization processes.
- professional practices of secondary school teachers and the professionalization processes.
- educational supervisory control of student teachers.
- assessment of teachers’ initial training.
- study of the incorporation process of knowledge resulting from the teachers and trainers’ research.
- professionalizing university trainings through the drawn up practices issue : towards engineerings of training.
-informal education : area and time.
- trainers’ professional practices and professionalization within the after-school activities.
- purposes of the informal education project and values conveyed in working and training circumstances .
- professionalization and/or deprofessionalization –reprofessionalization linked to public action, trade union action, the regulation of the employment market, the actors’ logics.
- professionalization and/or deprofessionalization –reprofessionalization and higher education in the European area.
-universitarization/academisation of the trainings in the fields of social and medical work.
-tertiarisation of higher education
-path, integration, access to job, status, linked to the changes of work situations and work activities or professional activities.
-identity constructions and professional rhetoric dynamics in terms of professionalization and/or deprofessionalization –reprofessionalization through media (blogs, mailing list…).
-history of disciplinary fields construction (education, social work) : professionalization, disciplinarization.
studies and researches about :
-the transformation of jobs.
-the identification of professional competences in a given activity.
-the drafting of repositories.
-the training of practitioners to research.
-studies about the professional activities changes.
-Académie des Sciences (main à la pate)
- le Centre d’Etudes et de Recherches Appliquées de BUC Ressources (78 Buc)…
- UNIPE (Educational University) de La Plata (Argentina) and INFD (Instituto Nacional de Formacion Docente (Argentina).
- FORCE HUM-386 (University of Grenada, Spain), CIIE – Centro de Investigaçao e Intervençao Educativas (Porto, Portugal)
- CEPS/INSTEAD (Centre d'Etudes de Populations, de Pauvreté et de Politiques Socio-Economiques)- Luxembourg.
- Les Hautes Ecoles en Travail Social (Belgique, Suisse)
- LOGIC-QSE - CEBIOS (entreprise de conseil et de formation)
- Programme Aqual : contrat FEDER
- IFSI (Instituts de Formation en Soins Infirmier) de la Région Champagne Ardenne…
- Pôle Nord Est des IUFM, l’IRTS (Pôle PREFAS)
- CRESCA and FRMJC