email : email@example.com
UMR-S 1250 is one of the few French laboratories having biological resources, the scientific expertise and environment to identify successfully predictive or severity-associated biomarkers of pulmonary diseases and to test novel therapeutic strategies to restore a well-differentiated and functional airway epithelium.
Researchers, professors and assistant professors, hospital practitioners, technicians and engineers: 33
Doctoral students: 7
Airway epithelium / cell plasticity / epithelial-mesenchymal transition / stem cells / cystic fibrosis / chronic obstructive pulmonary disease / bronchopulmonary carcinomas
- epithelial transdifferentiation in the remodeling of the airway epithelium in cystic fibrosis and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- epithelial dedifferentiation in the tumor progression of non-small-cell lung carcinoma and head and neck cancers
- Primary cultures of airway epithelial cells
- In vitro/ex vivo models of epithelium regeneration
- In vitro models of epithelial cell migration / invasion
- Histology and Immunohistochemistry
- Electrophysiology measurements
- Cell culture lab
- Platform of histopathology (paraffin embeddeding system, microtome, cryostat, immunohistochemical automate, tissue arrayer)
- Molecular biology room (Real-Time PCR system, UV-fluorescence imager)
- Chemoluminescence imager
- System of ion transport measurement (Ussing chamber)
- WO 2009 /024677 A2 Use of Hyaluronic acid for the preparation of compositions for improving the condition of mucosa.
- US 9,023,821 B2, 2015 “Use of microRNA for treating diseases associated with a dysfunction of the cilia in multiciliated cells”.
- ManRos Therapeutic
Numerous collaborations with national and international laboratories, Inserm, CNRS, IARC and Cancéropôle Grand-Est
- Inserm Transfert
Directrice de l'unité