STUDIES: ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT - WASTE - ENERGY
The Risks and environment master's degree is a national diploma.
Its main objective is to train senior executives in the field of waste treatment with a more particularly marked orientation towards their energy recovery.
The different aspects of waste management, namely its collection, sorting, recycling and treatment, as well as its energy recovery, are considered. The implementation of treatment and recovery projects in accordance with current regulations and energy management requires the acquisition of knowledge of standards (environmental law, ICPE, R347), management systems (ISO14001, 26000, 50000) as well as mastery of accounting information and knowledge of legal structures.
Approaches such as eco-design, Life Cycle Analysis and the completion of a Bilan carbone® (carbon footprint) enable the assessment of environmental impacts and the optimisation of waste and energy management.
Skills acquired at the end of the training:
At the end of their course, students are able to:
- Carry out eco-energy and environmental management within organisations, local authorities or companies.
- Carry out the technical studies of the price and feasibility of projects developed by the commercial sectors related to waste activity: collection, sorting, composting, treatment.
- Evaluate the environmental impacts of a particular activity and waste discharges and propose environmental strategies in accordance with the regulations in force.
- Manage all the processes for responding to calls for tenders: costing, sizing and drafting of the technical brief.
- Carry out the technical and regulatory monitoring of the entrusted field of activity and contribute to the establishment of a network of expertise.
- Organise and monitor preparatory audits and environmental management certification audits.
- Carry out an inventory of the tools, knowledge and reference documents available in the company and relating to the environment.
- Carry out a Life Cycle Analysis and a Carbon Footprint assessment.